Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday 28 th August 2022…slow day!!

 


These are really good!!



 

To all Connoisseurs of Good Puns............

 

 

I have a few jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work. 

 

How does an attorney sleep?  First, he lies on one side, then he lies on the other side.  

 

How do you make holy water?  You take some regular water & boil the hell out of it.   

 

Will glass coffins be a success?  Remains to be seen.

 

What’s the difference between a hippo and a zippo?  One is really heavy and the other is a little lighter. 

 

Hear about the new restaurant called Karma?  There’s no menu - you get what you deserve. 

 

I went to buy some camouflage trousers yesterday but couldn't find any.  

 

What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind?  A maybe.

 

I tried to sue the airline for losing my luggage.  I lost my case. 

 

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

 

A cross-eyed teacher couldn’t control his pupils. 

 

She had a photographic memory but never developed it.

 

Is it ignorance or apathy that's destroying the world today?  I don't know and don't really care.       

 

I wasn’t originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.

 

Which country’s capital has the fastest-growing population?  Ireland. Every day it’s Dublin. 

 

My ex-wife still misses me. But her aim is starting to improve. 

 

The guy who invented the door knocker got a no-bell prize. 

 

I saw an ad for burial plots, and I thought: “That’s the last thing I need!” 

 

Need an ark? I Noah guy.

 

I used to be indecisive; now I'm not so sure. 

 

Sleeping comes so naturally to me, I could do it with my eyes closed. 

 

What did the grape say when it got stepped on?  Nothing - but it let out a little whine.

 

What do you call a super articulate dinosaur?  A Thesaurus


Stay safe and healthy!!!






Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...