Monday, August 01, 2022

Monday August 1st 2022…..Rabbit time!!

 August 1 st sure did get here fast I know after all these years you are all saying rabbits, rabbits, rabbits this morning…





And here is your action chart for this month…..





A few shots from where I was this last weekend……













I had my wonderful yoga class this morning and a lovely reunion with my girl friend this afternoon…









I sure missed Frida…..


Shortly going to have dinner and then a shower and settle down to watch the first soccer game of the season from England and watching my home team Sheffield United in action…


Struggled with Wordle again today…..





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...