Friday, August 26, 2022

Friday 26 th August 2022..a mission!!

 Today I was a man on a mission….to see if I could find the wild horses again on the hike by the witches bridge, this time with 🥕 🥕 


Another beautiful day and the scenery is quite stunning…….













It took me 45 minutes to find them and when I saw them and called out to them they immediately came to me but only one of them wanted the carrots….












To be out in nature, alone with these magnificent animals calms the soul!!


Mission accomplished!!


I like this…





A challenge again!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...