Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Wednesday 24 th August 2022…another win!!

 Just a typical good Wednesday….


The first thing on my agenda was my 75 training session always hard, always not much fun but always happy I did it and I do see and feel a difference……







Then it was off to torment the poker boys again, yet another win this time 200 pesos but always good fun lots of laughs….♣️♥️


Finished my day walking with my beautiful friend, Frida, I know I am biased but she is such a great dog, so friendly, obedient and a fabulous listener….





I think we will get some rain tonight so I hope it does not cancel my Thursday morning tennis…….


Wordle was just ok today….





I like this…





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...