Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wednesday 10 th August 2022…busy day!!

Today was one of those busy but enjoyable days….

I had my training session with Jessica at 10am and my feelings about these sessions have not changed …I do not really enjoy them or look forward to them but on the drive home I am always glad I went!


A quick stop home to get cleaned up and then off for the regular poker afternoon, these times I do enjoy and again came away a winner with 150 pesos♣️♣️♣️♣️


I went straight afterwards to pick up Frida and we had a lovely walk and I like this close up!!





When I took her home I met my friend Lynn at the grocery store and we spent about 45 minutes buying food for the food hampers which we deliver on Friday….


My last stop was to buy flowers and go visit one of my students, Martha, who I have met once a week for an English class for almost four years now, she had just bought her own house and wanted me to come and see it……it is small in a lovely area and a very quaint house…


Finally home at 7 pm…..had dinner and a shower and now going to watch a soccer game…


Again a struggle with Wordle…





I like this…





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!! 

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...