Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Wednesday 6 th July 2022…. Peaceful day!!

 I know I watch a lot of tennis on Tv but Wimbledon is only on for a few more days so I have to get my fill and I watched for three hours this morning before I went and had my training session and a tough one it was but I do feel I am getting stronger and I am almost  beginning to like the sessions!


Then went to poker and kept the tradition going with a 100 pesos win!!!


Afterwards picked up Frida and we had a good walk until the rain came……

Wordle was hard today!!



i like this…



Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...