Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sunday 24 th July 2022….a tad disappointing!!

 Last week I signed up for a two day tennis tournament at the local Malequin golf and country resort…..






I have played here a few times when Carolyn, who was a member, took me…..it is very plush and exotic…..


I arrived at the club this afternoon at 12.30 pm for the 1 pm start and was quite excited which did not last long when the head pro told me he was so sorry but they had altered the start time to 8 am and he did not know why I had not been informed……..no use getting upset so I just came home and went for a hike instead……but it would have been so much fun!!


Got lucky at Wordle today….





Raining again as I write this…


Stay safe and healthy…


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...