Monday, July 25, 2022

Monday 25 th July 2022….the day went by fast!!

 Monday morning so that must mean I wake up to my yoga class at 8.20am….lucky the studio is a three minute walk away…..

I do believe I feel a difference in the month I have been having the class I am still very inflexible but getting better, combine this with all my tennis and hiking and my two training sessions a week in the gym with Jessica and I feel strong and healthy and not being funny but my reflexes on the tennis court are something else..


Lilly comes Monday mornings to clean my house so I went up town and did some chores and this afternoon I treated myself…..


My backpack gave out after all these expeditions and I bought myself a really good one and whilst in the store I saw a mannequin with this combination on and I thought I would look good in those… a T shirt and shirt so bought it for myself!!!


What do you think??






More rain this evening so I hope the tennis court is open mañana..


My best Wordle day yet….





A couple of photos of Ashley she is on the lower level pro tennis tour in Portugal and doing well!!!





I like this..




Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...