Monday, July 11, 2022

Monday 11 th July 2022…..doggie day!!

 started my day with my yoga class at 8.30am…the studio is a three minute walk away and the class very good just me and one other lady and our great leader!!


I then took Gracie’s dogs, Scout and Negrita on a long hike to one of my favorite destinations about twenty minutes out of town, they had lots of water and rest stops and they were very well behaved!







This abandoned building in the Lillie’s was completely submerged six weeks ago..








Then later on I took Frida out for her walk she is always so lovely…..her owner leaves for the States for two weeks mañana so FRIDA is going to doggie camp in the countryside, which she enjoys, I shall miss her…..so a great doggie day!!




Wordle was a struggle today..






Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...