Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday 20 th February 2022….Friends!!

 A special birthday wish to my lovely friend Teri……hope you have a special day!!🌈

As promised yesterday here are some photos of my apartment which is very

comfortable and I have everything I need.






I was up and walking the beach at 7 am this morning it was very serene and lovely……













This morning I met Gail and Larry and Arlene and Doug who are also good friends from BC Canada……we drove to a very small turn off and then into the jungle where we parked and hiked up the dry river bed to view some petroglyphs…..















If you wonder why I am sprawled out on the rock I was trying to imitate the stick man petroglyph …





The girls had made a wonderful lunch and it was a really special time to connect with my friends!!


Arlene and Doug are renting this amazing beach house and we all went back there and sat and talked for a long time…



I met their dog Sweet Pea and we went for a beach walk…the long stretch of beach is magnificent and goes for miles…..





There is an estuary next to the house and I spotted this crocodile cruising by!!!






I said good bye to my great friends….I truly am blessed to have so many amazing and kind people in my life…


Back home I went down to the beach for another sunset walk!!!






So how does this compare to your day????


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...