Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday 17th February 2022…..one more sleep!!

 Well one more sleep!!!


I leave in the morning on my big adventure……..I am heading to volunteer as an usher at the huge tennis tournament in Indian Wells, Palm Springs, California…..






This shows my route and as you may see it involves a lot of ocean and beaches!!



!


I was very happy to get to walk FRIDA this afternoon she just got back from doggie camp, she is a delight!!!







Stay safe and healthy!!


PS. I am taking my tennis racket along with me in case Rafa Nadal does not show up!!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...