Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday 21 st February 2022…a glorious day!!

 Today was going to be another adventure

trying to find the hike to the mirador!!




It really was not a problem finding the trailhead which started on the beach in Los Ayala!!!





Come along with me and enjoy the uphill hike, the amazing views first through the jungle 



then down to the very secluded beach which I had to myself until the tour boat came…..





Then up to the mirador!!







The photo with the boat which I know is blurred but out of the front of the boat was a mum whale and her baby…they were only about 100 yards out and I got a fantastic view of them just not quick enough with the camera.




Enjoyed a long swim and then a snooze on the beach!!!


A pretty fabulous day and lots of steps!!!




I head out tomorrow taking the coastal route north….


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Koch!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...