Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday 19 th February 2022….at last!!!

 I had a good sleep and was on the road by

8 am there was a 35 km circular route around a mountain pass that I wanted to take before I left this area and as you can see from the photos it was an awesome drive and I loved the smell of the pine forests!!


























A few hours later I was in Rincon de Guayabitos where my friends of 42 years Gail and Larry spend their winters…..when Covid permits we also spend time together here and it is three years since I have seen them so a lovely re union!!!




I am going to have a day with them mañana and so I left and I came to my apartment where I am staying for three days…..more about this tomorrow……


All you need to know it is a 200 yard walk to my first beach sunset in way too long!!!









Stay safe and healthy!!

2 comments:

Peter and Shelagh said...

Be still my beating heart, “the beach”. Looking forward to info on the apartment. The trip looks amazing thus far. Enjoy Les.cheers
Shelagh

mexicokid said...

Yes this is a hard life I have chosen for myself😆😆😆🌈

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...