Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Tuesday 8th February 2022….doctor day!!

 I certainly do not want to bore you with my

medical history of the past 12 days but this afternoon I decided that the little head cold has been annoying me long enough so I sent an email to my family doctor, DRA.Leslie Flores and told her it was not an emergency but if she had time could she please call me.


Dra. Flores called me this evening on her drive home from work and I explained my situation to her and she said she wanted to make sure the cold goes away and would write me up a script.


She also asked me if I had a pulse oximeter and I told her no…..she paused for a moment and then told me that she will get the delivery man for the prescriptions to stop by her office and get her oximeter and bring it to me.


I asked her how I could pay and she told me to pay the driver for the drugs and we can settle her bill at a later date.


Within one hour of me putting down the phone with Dra.Flores there is a knock at my door and the man is there with the medicine and the oximeter, I paid him plus a generous tip and off he went!!


I am so blessed to be living in a country where not only did I receive two free Covid inoculations but have this kind of caring compassionate medical staff available!!!




Thank you for all the words, emails and thoughts coming my way very much appreciated BUT still waiting for my first delivery of chicken soup!!



Stay safe and healthy!!



Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...