Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tuesday 22 nd February 2022…a good driving day!!

 


I wrote this on my blog almost 12 years ago…


Thursday 11th March 2010…..more miles north!!


I packed up and was on the road by 10am.  Just outside Mazatlan stopped at a big grocery store and replenished supplies then drove for another hour to the RV park Celestino, Sinaloa.  I stayed here for one night on the way down in November.

It is a nice park very close to the ocean full facilities and only 100 pesos a night.

I am referring to my RV..of course she had a name, Ramona…she was a really sleek and amazing home for me for six years!!!






Well this is where I am staying tonight…it is still an RV park but they have a couple of rooms…..I have an upstairs casita with nice  ocean view and breezes…………







Put all those steps on the beach walk which goes for miles and no sightings of humans!!!












Another lovely sunset!!!








Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...