Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday 24 th October 2018.......fun money making day!!!!

This morning I went looking at scooters at the Honda dealership....this is where I bought Little Blackie a few years ago.....They still make that model and I did enjoy my time on that kind of machine but I am looking at other scooters also ...so will take my time in deciding!!!


Soon it was time to head into town and do some errands but the main one was to deposit 17000 pesos into the account of the company making the soccer balls for Three Kings......I checked I had the right account number and deposited the money and my friend Geraldo who took us there last week called the head man to let him know the money was in their account!!!


Then it was off to relax and enjoy the afternoon of poker......it was fun and profitable as I walked away with 250 pesos!!!!


A quick walk to the gym for another very hard session with Aaron..he gives me a great workout and is very supportive and I almost enjoyed the session!!!


Thirty minutes to relax before I went to English class and I had my best attendance to date......


A really good class tonight we did interviews I paired them off with another classmate and asked them to find out three things about their partner we did not know then talk about it.....fun and it gets them thinking and talking...they all told of a pay it forward deed they had done this week and we finished up playing charades for chocolate.....what a fun group and amazing students!!






Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...