Monday, October 29, 2018

Monads 29th October 2018....the busy week begins!!!

This morning I had an appointment at the foot doctors I actually do not and have never seen the doctor but I see his lovely assistant......she makes a small separator to put in between my big and second toe to stop them rubbing together...the material has a plasticine foundation and lasts about six weeks....for fitting and making the cost was 150 pesos!!


I was almost out of groceries so I got out Little Bluey and drove to the supermarket to stock up!!


Before I knew it it was time to go to my gym session with Aaron...I was a little concerned about my knee but he just told me if I felt and discomfort to tell him but happy to report I worked out for an hour and had no soreness and felt good!!!


Then it was off to my English class it was a full attendance nine eager students..their homework was to come to the front and tell a scary story...they did really well many good stories and good laughs....of course they asked me if I had a story and I was prepared!!!


I found on my iPad the photos of my great white shark cage diving experience in South Africa a few years ago and told them all about it and passed these photos around.....






This one looks almost unreal but I took it from the boat as others were in the cage!!!














They were really amazed that I would have done that!!!


It was a fabulous class they are all so wonderful students!!!


I was sent this photo by a friend ...






For those that don’t know on the date Canada passed into law the legalization of Marijuana!!!  


Too funny!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...