Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday 21st October 2018.......fun day!!!

Sunday morning took me to the large grocery store La Commercial to do some shopping .....mid morning on a weekend is usually a good time to go with no long line ups and so it was.


Back home Jen showed me a brand new butterfly  that she saw leave the cocoon... this little guy is like three minutes old...simply amazing!!!!






This afternoon Jen the owner of my casita invited Gracie and I to an afternoon BBQ in the garden and there were ten new people I had not met and it was a really great afternoon...everyone brought a dish and we all brought our own meat or fish or what ever to put on the BBQ.......Gracie and I had two really good steaks.....


It was a fun time lots of good laughs and stories and great food..thanks Jen.


I also took the time to plug the Three Kings toy drive and received two lovely donations!!!


It is starting to turn a little cooler in the mornings and evenings and soon be time for the sweat pants at night.......


I have a busy week coming up so stay tuned!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...