Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Tuesday 2nd October 2018.....a good wake up!!

I do enjoy getting up cleaning my teeth and having a wash and then taking a fresh cup of tea into bed and looking through my computer which is what I was doing at 7.45am this morning...when I heard the familiar whoosh noise which can only mean one thing.....


Yes there is a balloon outside!!!







But I have never seen one so low before!!!!


The yellow building on the right is my casita roof top!!






And another one a few houses away!!









Always reminds me of my flight in one in Turkey a few years ago!!


Two hours of great tennis this morning followed by a visit to my Doctor who set me up with an appointment to see a cardiologist a week tomorrow!!


I have know for a few weeks now that my camera was on the way out and finally over the weekend it gave up the ghost!!


SMA has what is called a civil list which is a group that anyone can join and you post questions, advice anything within reason...sometimes this list can get really messy when someone posts that they don’t like this restaurant and then others post that sort of stuff...but if you can get past that it is a wealth of information...I use it frequently and always with good results...


Well I posted on there if anyone had a camera for sale...with an hour I had received four replies and this afternoon I bought a nice second hand Samsung camera.....it has a good zoom and other features that I will have to learn about!!









Life is good!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...