Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday 27th June 2018....need help!!

Before I get to my day I want to ask if anyone can help I use BlogTouch Pro to write my blog and post the photos and it has been working OK up until yesterday where it seems I cannot post any photos the message flashing on the screen is..there was a problem up loading photos...photo limit reached!!


I have tried Google and cannot seem to get anywhere..any advice???


Janet and I left at 9.15 am this morning to go the Salvation Army Project where Janet is in charge of cooking a hot meal for the homeless and drop in’s..she has been doing this for many years and I know she will not want me saying this but there are hundreds of people in this community who have benefited and been helped by this amazing woman and I do not know where she gets the energy from.


My small part was to peel about 16 pounds of spuds and then mash them and then wash and dry all the dishes ...the dishwasher is still not fixed.....from the 41 recipients who had a great hot mince beef dinner with a hot dessert!!!


On the way home I again treated us to a milkshake and because it was so hot we had to have a large one!!!!


This afternoon it was the big game...Mexico versus Sweden.......although the Mexican team lost by three goals....with shock results in the other groups they do advance to the playoffs...great news and I am sure the streets of SMA and all of Mexico would have been stomping today....they now have to play one of the favourite teams, Brazil on Monday.


Tonight a quiet evening at home!!


Tomorrow I go on my last little road trip for three days..so stay tuned and hopefully tomorrow normal pictures will be resumed!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...