Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Tuesday 26th June 2018....problem posting!!

I cannot seem to post the blog tonight with photos an image keeps appearing telling me I have reached my photo limit..no idea what this means...so I am going to post this and will try to figure it out..so for now just text....



Another hot day and Malc and I took a short road trip out to the coast to visit this sanctuary...


There was a big sea mist or fog which prevented me from taking clear photos but I do like them...


We were told it is very hard to spot puffins but not for this eagle eye kid.....


What a shot!!!


Malc then returned to the parking lot and drove a few miles around to another bay and I walked on the cliff tops just over three miles to join him..these are the shots on the way....


We met up just over an hour later and here is his reward!!


We took the back roads home and saw the lovely Priory in Bridlington...and then these monolith in the church yard...


Back home around 3 pm and I went outside to trim this holly bush back....


Before



After


Tonight all the family were invited to Clair, Mark and Tom’s house for dinner..it was lovely for the nine of us to be together and the meal was great......


Not a bad day???


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...