Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wednesday 20th June 2018......here we go again!!!!

Boy these days go by so fast here we are Wednesday again and off Janet and I go to the Project where do the dinners for the homeless...Malc normally goes with Janet but whilst I am here I try to go and Malc gets to go golfing as he has done this morning.


My first job is peeling about 15 pounds of potatoes...






Then I am on dish washing duty..






Unfortunately the dishwasher is broken and needs a replacement part so it was back to the old way today!!!


We served 32 dinners today and it always makes me blessed for my life and sad that there is a need for this service!!!


Janet works really hard and has done this for many years so as a reward we drove to McDonald’s and I treated her to a milkshake!!!  There you go Malc you did not know that did you!!!!!!!!!!


After we came home I needed to move so I went on a walk throughout the village....






Not ready for this game just yet!!









But I am ready for this game!!









And I think I might have a game arranged for Monday evening!!


Malc wanted me to mention that he had a great round of golf this morning and one of his playing partners said to him...”Malcolm don’t you get tired of going down the middle”.


This evening was a quiet night and we finished watching the last episode of a great documentary about seven people walking the Camino......brings back many memories!!


Going to pack for my mini road trip I leave tomorrow and come back Sunday night...where am I going??


Check the blog tomorrow!!


Yashi Kochi!!

3 comments:

financebulls said...

Are you in search of a legitimate loan? We offer loan all kinds to prospective individuals, company, cooperate bodies as well as organizations. If interested do get back to us via Email: financebulls247@gmail.com

mexicokid said...

Sad you have to troll for clients this way..lp

max william said...

Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...