Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Wednesday 6th November 2013…….a busy day!!

Laundry was the first order of the day, followed by sweeping and cleaning up the roof top patio …then I washed Little Blackie and then finished off my lesson plan for the class tonight….a busy boy.

I had tried to clean the steps to my casita last week with bleach and water but it did no good

DSCF3092but talking to the gardener Luis last week he said he could get some special acid and could clean them..so he came this morning and after the treatment WOW…they look great!!

DSCF3098

My special friends Paula and Jerry are arriving in SMA in one month in their truck camper and they asked me to check out the San Ramon trailer park which is just 4 km from my casita so I drove there and made a reservation for them..this is the small park

DSCF3094

DSCF3095

From here I went straight to poker and again I am in the red with a gain of 60 pesos..it all adds up!!!

I then went and picked up Paola and we did a few chores and some shopping and took her home in time for me to go to my class.

I am so proud of them and told them so tonight…they always do their homework and with pride….I see a huge difference in their confidence when speaking in front of the the class…tonight was chocolate reward night and I split them into two teams and played the game 20 questions for chocolates for the winners …of course they all finished up with lots of small bars!!!!  I so enjoy this!!!

Home in time to watch a tennis match from London…..

My friend Rob sent me this….

To
Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity


1.
At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
See If They Slow Down.

2. On all your cheque stubs, write '
For Marijuana'

3. Skip down the street Rather than Walk and see how many looks you get.

4. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat,

with a serious face.

5. Sing Along At The Opera.

6. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

7. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Car Park, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

8. Tell your children over dinner

'Due To The Economy, We are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...