Friday, November 08, 2013

Friday 8th November 2013…….69 TODAY!!!!!!!

Well my good looking, sporting and much older Brother has a Birthday today…I called him yesterday and wished him a Happy Birthday and I also did the same for Andy whose Birthday it was yesterday..so here is Andy and his Dad and of course the suave debonair and incredibly handsome me….

DSCF4711

Hope you boys had a great couple of days and best wishes to you both.

Had breakfast watching tennis this morning which was a great start to the day and then the day unraveled a bit…….they have an on line forum here in SMA called the Civil list where you can post topics, ask questions etc.…anyway a few days ago there was a post about an art teacher needing a ride each day for the next two weeks to a school out in the campo about 20 minutes away where she is helping kids in the school paint a mural..so I answered and said I would drive her today at noon..my plan was to drive her watch the kids for a while then hike around the hills and bring the teacher home at 5.00pm…..so I left home and went to get my car….if you remember I told you a couple of weeks ago that I had moved my car from the original garage into Carolyn's second garage at her rental home now her renters have left….what I did not REMEMBER is that I left my car keys at Carolyn’s house in case she needed to move the car as I hardly use my car anymore…..so I drove my scooter up to the garage and open the door and then it dawns on me I do not have the keys and it is now about 20 minutes before I am due to pick up the teacher…I knew Carolyn was in her Spanish class down town till noon so I decided to go there get her out of class about 20 minutes early and take her home so I can get my keys but first of all I went to the house where the teacher lived and told her my predicament and that I would return as soon as I could…so I went to town got Carolyn out of class and went and got my keys then got the car and went back to the teacher’s home but there was a note on the door telling me they got a ride with another friend….I felt so bad about this but there is a chance I can redeem myself by driving her out on Monday…….long story..sorry!!!

So I then decided I would go for a hike so I went to the other side of the lake parked the scooter by this time I had taken the car back and exchanged it for the scooter and went hiking.

I needed some time to sort out some things in my mind and this is a great outlet for me to do that…..it was quiet and lovely.

DSCF3099

DSCF3102

DSCF3101

DSCF3106

DSCF3105

DSCF3108

I hiked for over 3 hours but still have not found the church spire that is supposed to be somewhere in that side of the lake.

Just a quiet evening at home…..wish you all a great weekend!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...