Saturday, November 09, 2013

Saturday 9th November 2013…a sporty Saturday!!!

Woke up to grey skies and a cool temperature..had breakfast whilst watching live soccer from England and then went to the courts where Loren and I had 2 good hours of competitive and fun tennis.

Back at home whilst having lunch watched the live soccer game between Mexico and Nigeria at the World Cup for the under seventeen's…it was a good game but the Nigerians were just too strong.

At 1pm I went and picked up Paola because it was not all that nice we went to the movies and saw Thor, she enjoyed the movie and also the McFlurry afterwards!!!

On the way home we stopped and bought her some socks which she needs and some fruit to take home.

I was home by 5 pm and had a long hot bath and a nice supper, left over turkey dinner from a few weeks ago and now I am forced to watch two live hockey games…..a hard life!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...