Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday 26th November 2013…blink and the day is gone!!!

Tuesdays are always busy for me and it started at 7.45am when I went to do the usual Tuesday delivery to the school…this is such a wonderful well run organization and the food is always ready for me and at the school the two young cooks are always so happy to greet me…..from there it was to take back my car to the garage and get the scooter and drive down to tennis ..about a block or two away from the courts I knew I had a flat back tire……so after a great game of tennis I pushed the scooter about 300 yards to a small repair shop and about 10 minutes and 30 pesos later Little Blackie was all set to go again!!

DSC00265

Had chores to do in town and did not get home till mid afternoon when it was time for a quick bite to eat and then off to Paola's house pick her up and drive her to her last dance class of the year…..after I dropped her off I went over to visit with Linda and Guy..they are both doing well and they have their daughter and son in law on a quick visit from Hawaii…..I did not get to meet them as they were in town having a massage.

From there I went back to get Paola and we stooped on the way home to buy a full chicken meal for her and her Family…she is so happy these days always smiling and fun to be around.

Then it was back home to get my yoga mat and off to class…as always enjoyed the class and finally home by 8m….so there the day gone!!

It was lovely and sunny and warm but when the sun goes down the temperature drops quite a bit …but not complaining.

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...