Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday 13th November 2013…remind me again where I am living!!!

This is desert country with balmy sunny warm days and cooler nights..right…..WRONG!!!

Today was miserable and cold all day and throw in some rain too….

So Carolyn and I leave tomorrow to drive to San Antonio where her daughter and grand daughter and brother reside….she is going for a family visit and to show me around her home State and I also want to do lots of shopping for my Camino walk next year…so we leave early in  the morning it will be a 12 hour drive but with 2 drivers and lots of food and drink and nice scenery and good music should be fun..we will be gone about 8 days so I will blog when I can.

I spent the morning packing and getting everything I needed and to leave the casita in good shape and then this afternoon was poker where yet again I was in the win column only 65 pesos but it all adds up.

Then it was off to my English class where we did some reading of the text book and then because it was so cold and they were tired we played word games with chocolate as their reward and I let them sneak out of class 15 minutes early.

Hopefully the day will be warmer tomorrow blessings to all of you my valued and loyal readers!!!

 

 

Map picture
Map picture

 

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...