Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday 15th November 2013…Day Two!!

This hotel room is just so divine like a small apartment and so tastefully decorated and the view wonderful

DSCF3162

We were downstairs at 8am and it was warm and sunny and we went for a walk on the river….the river runs through a lot of downtown and is quite lovely.

DSCF3154

DSCF3157

DSCF3158

The hotel offers free breakfast so we were back at the hotel after walking for an hour and sat down to a great breakfast it was buffet style and they had a great selection from fresh fruit, waffles, eggs the whole full meal deal..it was great and we also took some fruit and muffins out for our lunch.

Today was going to be a shopping day and it was………. the first stop my favorite store

DSCF3166

A few mores stops and we were at Best Buy where I treated myself to a new camera…I had did some research and the Sony point and shoot with 20 times zoom was the best choice and that is what I bought and I also bought myself a Nexus 7 tablet, again researched and this was the top pick…so I have two new toys I have decided not to even look at the tablet till I get back to SMA but these next couple of shots are with the new camera…I have not yet looked at the manual so I need to study that.

DSC00001

Carolyn and her daughter Kirsten…

DSC00003

After supper we went and looked at one of Carolyn's home where she used to live back in the 80’s and then we walked a little bit down town….

DSC00006

DSC00009

DSC00014

DSC00008

I think once I read up and get used to the camera I am going to really like it.

We were back at the hotel by 8pm a long full and busy day.

Going out into the Texas Hill country tomorrow so stay tuned!!

Yashi Koshi!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Are you going to Fredericksburg? Great German food! Don't miss the Japanese garden there.

mexicokid said...

went by it today to Kerrville but did not stop real nice countryside and the folks very friendly cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...