Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday 30th November 2013….sports day!!!!

Always Saturday is a sports day and today was no exception..started out at 7am watching live soccer from England and I left the house at 8.45 for tennis it was sunny which was nice to see but a bit cold but I was well wrapped up and I even used the scarf I bought yesterday to cover my face.

Tennis with Loren was as always great

DSCF9628

We had 2 hours of sunshine, great shots not so great shots and of course the usual banter!!!

Came home afterwards and whilst icing down and having lunch watched another live soccer game from England.

Luis the gardener was here and I asked him if it was possible to plant some morning glory flowerseeds

DSC00278

in a pot on my steps

DSC00274

he said it was possible…so you see the pot in the photo well there was no soil in it five minutes before this shot was taken and as fate would have it a man knocked on the door and asked me if I wanted to buy some soil…perfect timing…so how many of you have had soil delivered to your house 2 large pots full for 40 pesos or 3 dollars in this fashion!!!!

DSC00272

I then went to get Paola and we went to pick up the car and her bike and went to the huge sports complex just outside for town….she biked non stop except for drinks for 2 hours.

DSC00277

I love her eyes in this one below

DSC00275

She had a ball and then we stopped at the big Mega supermarket they have a new McDonalds kiosk in there just serving ice cream and floats so she had a cool treat.

I also took her food shopping for some things for dinner tonight she always says thank you to me and is always smiling she is so much fun and I so enjoy being with her.

As I was preparing dinner looked out the window at this sight

DSC00284

So now I have had dinner a long hot bath and settled in for the night in front of the television watching live hockey from Montreal.

Hard to believe the last day of November.

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...