Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Tuesday 1st October 2013….Rabbits, rabbits. rabbits!!!!

After class last night I came home feeling a little bit out of sorts so I had an early night and woke up this morning and went and played tennis but did not have much energy…so I came home and parked myself on the couch and watched some soccer on TV and did not do anything.

Funny the game I was watching was a Scottish team play a Spanish team and one of the top layers for the Scottish team was  a Greek player called Samaras and as the game went on I realized that I was wearing a Greek national soccer shirt with his name on the back…small world!!

At 3.30 m I went to pick up Paola and took her to her class…she really loves the activities that they do climbing, bars and floor work….on the way home we stopped and bought a cooked chicken for her dinner….

So spent the evening doing nothing had a lovely hot bath and feel just a tad bit lethargic but not complaining.

As I mentioned last night today is my one year anniversary I arrived in Mexico exactly one year ago today…what a wonderful time it has been and I am very content and happy.

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...