Saturday, October 05, 2013

Saturday 5th October 2013…………..Grounded!!!!

Thank goodness I cancelled my tennis game this morning woke up and could hardly get out of bed…every part of me ached……so I know I have got the bug!!!!

I just stayed on the couch this morning and was happy to watch live soccer from England….technology is incredible because I watched a live game from the city where my Brother lives and his team were playing and he was there with his family…

so somewhere in the crowd is my Bro…

DSCN6018

DSCN6020

There was no goals scored so each team received a point which is always valuable but to be honest the game was like watching paint dry……sorry Malc but it was.

I have had no energy all day and I had promised Paola I would take her to the water slide park this afternoon but there was no way I could do that..but I did get the scooter out and drive to her house 5 minutes from me to tell her sorry I could not go..she was kind and gave me a hug.

Came home and back on the couch and that is my day….did not feel like eating but I have drank lots of fluids……hockey game to watch and then bed.

Sorry to be a flake…

Yashi Koshi!!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

It will pass. Get well soon and enjoy the down time.

mexicokid said...

thanks feel much better tonight cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...