Friday, October 04, 2013

Friday 4th October 2013…..well the little bug is still around!!!

Again I was woken up at 6.50am by the clanging of the garbage truck bell..a bit early if you ask me…but no one asked me!!!!

I had a good sleep but the bug is still with me…. not much energy so I had no plans except to stay home all morning which I did.

Carolyn invited me over in the afternoon and I went to her casa where we played our favorite board game, she cut my hair and made a really nice supper and then she sent me home with cough drops, a pastry for my tea and a protein drink….thanks so much.

So here I am back on the couch…..I usually am a picture of health but about once a year I get a bug and I promised myself I would never complain…..so this will pass…..I was wise enough to again cancel my tennis match tomorrow…sorry Loren!!!

Tomorrow is my afternoon for Daniela and I asked to be allowed to take here out by herself as Paola is going to come and we were going to go to the water slides… but I got a late e mail this evening from Casa Hogar telling me because the head Madre is out of town Daniela could not see me tomorrow…totally unacceptable to me but what can I do…..

Have a wonderful weekend….

Yashi Koshi!!!

3 comments:

Croft said...

The older we get, the longer it takes to recover.

Croft said...

I did not mean to say you are getting old.... ;)

mexicokid said...

your bedside manner needs some work big guy!!!! Cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...