Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Tuesday 8th October 2013……a very special day!!!

Last night in my English class we always have a session when we talk about out families and last night I took a copy of this photo into class to show them

2

Brother on the left and me the budding thug on the right.

I handed the photo around and asked them if they knew what is was and who it was…they all guessed it was me on the right except Gabby who thought I was on the left… trust me she received EXTRA homework and they all thought it was a Graduation photo…so I was happy to tell them that this photo was taken exactly 47 years ago and about 30 minutes after the photo was taken my Brother married his high school sweetheart Janet.

So I want to extend to Malc and Janet my very best of wishes on such an achievement…I did call them on Skye this morning and also spoke to Andy…..best wishes.

1

The pearson Clan!!!

Woke up to very dreary skies and it was the morning of my food delivery to the school but I did not feel like driving all the way to get my car and Carolyn had offered me to use her car so I drove to her house and used her car for the delivery.

Did a few errands and I am feeling much better a lot stronger each day…the sun came out and I went on the roof for an hour and really enjoyed that.

At 3.30 I went to pick up paola for her class…. she was all smiles and she just enjoys this class so much…I think these photos prove that!!!!

DSCN6024

DSCN6026

DSCN6027

DSCN6028

DSCN6030

Just great shots.

So a great day…now after a lovely hot bath relaxing and about to watch the Canucks hockey game…

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...