Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday 14th October 2013…….an easy day!!

Had no plans for this morning so got busy doing laundry, some lesson planning for my class tomorrow night and generally catching up on some e mails and computer work.

Early afternoon I went over to Carolyn's house and helped her with the turkey preparation for tomorrow night’s Thanksgiving dinner.

We then went to hit some tennis balls for an hour and it was again good to be on the courts in the sunshine and afterwards we went to a new Restaurant that Linda and Guy had recommended and had a nice meal.

Did a little bit of grocery shopping and then came home and relaxed…so not a hard day at all.

Yashi Koshi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...