Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday 21st October 2013……the usual!!!

A big day for Paula and Jerry their daughter is getting married in the morning…many blessings and best wishes to everyone!!!

I will not bore you and tell you that because it was Monday morning and Patty comes to clean I had to go through and get the casita looking good………but I did!!!!

Went to Yoga this morning I really enjoy the class and again have to tell you how great my teacher is with me and I really enjoy the class….Carolyn is still feeling unwell so I dropped off some fresh juice at her house did not see her but left it in her garage and then did some grocery shopping and came home for lunch and I am almost afraid to tell you I watched another live soccer game from England at 2.00………

Then finished my lesson plan and then went to class…I have a regular class now which consists of 7 students and they are all so enthusiastic and I see such a difference in their confidence in these few short weeks…..every class they take it in turn to come to the front of the class and talk for a few minutes on any subject..we always have fun and they love to hear my stories…..this is a new venture for me that I would not miss just enjoy it so much.

The red sky tonight on the drive home was amazing it truly was but could not capture the richness of the colors on my camera…

DSCF3050

DSCF3051

A quiet evening at home….

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...