Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday 16th October 2013….a long day!!

Which started with me leaving the casita at 10am to go into town for some chores and errands and then went to Loren’s house and delivered a small gift for his Birthday.  I stopped in to see Carolyn who unfortunately is not feeling great I think she may have the bug I had last week but also the renters in her other house left unexpectedly yesterday and left the house in a disgusting state….so there is some cleaning and fixing to be done there.

At 1.00 o clock it was my gambling afternoon and again sad to say on a huge loosing streak lost 100 pesos..the tide will change soon.

I then went to get Paola and take her to her Doctor’s appointment and then came home around 5 but on the way home I got a flat tire on the scooter so I managed to get it home but then had to take a bus and a taxi to get Paola and get her home and then get to my English class…it was a mad rush.

The class was great I know they enjoy and learn…. today was one of the student’s Birthday so I had bought a small cake and candles and we celebrated her Birthday Canadian style and they were so interested in how we celebrate and it finished with us all singing happy birthday to Margarita..she loved it.

After class we had a teacher’s meeting and after that I was going to go out and get my car but decided it was too late and too far so I took a taxi home…it only costs 35 pesos.

I called my handy man and he is going to pick up the scooter in the morning and fix the flat so I will have to take the bus or get a taxi to tennis……

So a really busy day always helps when the sunshine is out all day but the nights are sure drawing in.

Yashi Koshi!!

2 comments:

Rod and Sylvia said...

I just saw on TV that Conde Nast has named SMA the best city in the world. They must have been reading your blogs!

mexicokid said...

yes I saw that thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...