Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday 19th October 2013…a good day!!

Strange for a Saturday morning and no tennis..my buddy Loren has a foot injury so could not play today so as always plan B……which just happened to be watching live soccer from England……hard life I know!!!

Before noon I went to Carolyn's she is not feeling great but wanted to drive me to get my car……her rental house has a second garage that is available now so I am moving my car into that garage much closer for me and she offered me a great rate…so it all works out.

So I was dropped off and with the car and the bike inside went to get Paola…..she wanted to bike ride today but first we went to the car wash……there is a small Mall across the street from the car wash and she biked around there while it was being cleaned…I really am impressed with this car wash…they give it a great power wash, clean and wash all the mats, vacuum inside and then amoral the interior and tires takes them about 30 minutes and the cost 50 pesos…not even 4 dollars.

From there I walked and the kid rode her bike to the park..I walked and did about 5 circuits around the park and she just rides and rides and only stops for food and a drink…

DSCN6203

DSCN6206

We were in the park for over 2 hours then went to the ice cream store…..I gave her one of my tennis wrist bands to wear and she liked that.

DSCN6210

Saw this wedding celebration on the way back to the car

DSCN6194

DSCN6197

DSCN6200

Then we came upon this group of tourists

DSCN6207

What on earth would make them stop and take so many shots….

 

of course now I know

 

 

 

DSCN6208

Check out the 4 day growth!!!!

 

OK it may have been they were taking this shot…

DSCN6209

Took the kid home and she was just radiant…..had a wonderful time with her.

I did go to Casa Hogar to see if I could visit with Daniela…but at the door I was told over the intercom that she was not home…..no comment!!!!

Took the car and left Little Bluey in her new home and then went and took some medicine for Carolyn and now home had my bath, supper and now I have a huge dilemma……

do I watch soccer, Canadian football, World series Baseball or hockey…what is a guy supposed to do!!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...