Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday 30th September 2013…where did this day go…..

Cannot believe this is the last day of September this month went by so fast…Monday mornings so

Patti

comes to clean and as usual I have to have the casita all fixed up for her..I know don’t laugh…..I then went off to my Yoga class my instructor is back and the class was a good one and I do enjoy the movements and stretches and my teacher is very patient with me…but now I am able to do my head stand in between two chairs all on my own.

From there I went to pay my rent for the garage and also the casita.  Next stop was the bank and the bakery and then I went home and did something I haven’t done for weeks……

I put on sunscreen poured myself a large glass of iced orange juice got my book and went up to the roof and settled into my lounge chair read for about 15 minutes and then I was off to slumber land……it felt really good to relax and enjoy the warm sunshine.

Then showered and changed and Carolyn had asked if she could come and sit in on my English class so I picked her up and off to class…..because today is holiday for the schools and some businesses I wasn’t expecting many students but 5 did turn up and the class was a good one Carolyn talked for a while always good to get a different accent and the last 30 minutes I took my computer to class and had arranged some photos of my whale trip this year, the damage in the storms last week and my family…they really enjoyed it all…… the 90 minutes went by very quickly.

So it was a good day…hard to believe that tomorrow the 1st October is the day I arrived in Mexico last year….. now where did that year go to….

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...