Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday 16th January 2013………fun filled day!!

9am tennis in the sun again….it was a great game…..but it appears there seems to be some controversy over my prior accomplishments in the world of tennis so just to prove that in the 70’s I was both the singles and doubles Bermuda Police Tennis champion for a few years in a row…here is the proof!!!

Scan0011

Ladies if you can manage to drag your eyes of my lithe and svelte body you may to run your hands through my locks!!!!

Poker this afternoon where I spent over 3 very enjoyable hours winning 35 pesos.

As I am not allowed to have Daniela during the week I decided to go to Casa Hogar and visit with her there….she looked lovely and we sat and talked and I hope she understood that I am there for her and will see her when I can.

I just want to thank everyone who reads my daily postings…it is fun for me to write and what started out as an update for my family has turned into a regular daily post for the last 6 years…..blessings to you all….Les

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

You haven't changed a bit!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...