Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday 12th January 2013…….Saturday again!!

I always enjoy the men’s tennis on Saturday mornings and this was no exception good , hard and fun competitive games……I am the older statesmen on the courts but manage to hold my own and it was a great start to the day.

Back home for lunch and to watch a live soccer game from England which I always look forward to.

Then it was off to Casa Hogar for my allotted time with Daniela…great news when I get there she was waiting for me and she was very happy and lovely….  we went to pick up Paola and then to get Sara and her friend Lisa and off we went to the hot springs.

Both girls were really happy and we had a great afternoon at the springs!!

DSCF7573

DSCF7576

DSCF7578

DSCF7586

love these photos of the girls!!

DSCF7584

I enjoyed the hot water on my bones and we all had a wonderful time.

We then took a short detour to see the World heritage site church at Atotonilco…the murals on the ceilings are magnificent!!

DSCF7595

DSCF7597

DSCF7600

Dropped all the girls off came home and showered and back to pick up Sara and we were invited to one of her friend’s for dinner…..nice evening myself and six smart, intelligent and funny women!!!

A lovely evening and a great day!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

2 comments:

Betty Graffis said...

Austrailian opens starts at 3:30 our time here in Milwaukie. Looking forward to watching them with my honey this evening.

mexicokid said...

Yes I shall be watching when I can too...should be an interesting 2 weeks cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...