Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday 31st January 2013……….cooking!!!

Let this great weather continue…another great 2 hours of men’s doubles tennis this morning and I then went to pick up Sara and she came up to the house and whilst I cleaned and puttered she cooked for me…..she spent most of the afternoon in the kitchen and I now have about 12 dinners in the freezer, chicken, shepherd's pie, veggies thanks so much and then she gave me a hair cut so now I look perhaps 58 years old!!!!!

We had some shepherd's pie for dinner and then I took her home….thank you so much for everything!!!

Well the last day of January where it went I have no idea…..February is going to be a busy month I have signed up for a creativity course that runs for 8 weeks and then I am starting private Spanish lessons….I will be going with Sara to the beach for a week she is going to a wedding and I have friends there to visit with but we are hoping to take Paola with us….wanted to take Daniela too but that obviously is not going to happen now.  Also I take possession of my casita later in the month……so it is going to a month full of changes and challenges …….want to take time to thank all the special people in my life I am so blessed to have so many great friends and I want to pay tribute to you all…thanks for being in my life!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...