Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Tuesday 8th January 2013…enough already!!

Morning tennis again cancelled because of the heavy rains last night……is this pay back for all those posts that started…”It is a beautiful sunny day here again”!!!

At 11am I went and picked up Paola and we spent a couple of hours doing chores in town and then to the local bakery to get her a juice and a couple of goodies to take to school.

DSCF7565

you see the tongs in her right hand..in the bakery stores here when you go in you pick up a tray and a pair of tongs and select your goodies and then go to the counter and pay!!

I dropped Paola off at home in time for her to go to school at 1pm and then came home and watched it rain like crazy all afternoon!!

DSCF7570Those white lines are rain drops!!

DSCF7567

I did some cleaning and then sat down and did some trip planning and bookings.

When I entered Mexico in October I was given a tourist visa and permit for my car both expire on 27th March this year and I have to leave with the car before that date…..so these are the proposed holiday plans.

Leave SMA around 13th March and drive to Mazatlan and then take the ferry to La Paz on the Baja…..I have been planning to go to the Baja for 3 years and for whatever reasons it never panned out so now it is a go I want to go the lagoons where the grey whales come to give birth apparently you can see them up close and personal…so I shall drive north up the Baja arriving in Los Angeles on 25th March and the next day fly to Vancouver and onto Nanaimo where I shall stay with my Bank Family and visit my great friends till the 7th April when I fly back to LA and onto Palm Springs where I have a lovely room in a large house booked for a week whilst I visit and watch Ashley play in the big tennis tournament that I saw her compete last year….on the 13th leave the USA and drive back to SMA………so this is a time that I look forward to and I enjoy doing all the planning and research.

Still raining so just watching some TV with tea and a couple of cookies!!!

Thanks to Robin for sending me this poster!!!

 

This is your life

What a great mission statement!!!

Yashi koshi!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Les... I have seen this before... but it could have been written by you!

Suits you perfectly. Hasta pronto.

mexicokid said...

what a wonderful way to live your life...hope you have a great day and enjoy this sunshine this morning Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...