Monday, January 07, 2013

Monday 7th January 2013…My other kid!!!

Well the first week of the new year went by really quickly…today was mixed doubles at 9am and happy to report that after last week’s thrashing Carolyn and I rebounded and probably played our best games yet it was fun…..I then went to visit Paola but there was no one home.

I came back to the house and relaxed outside in the wonderful sunshine and then at 3pm went to CH as today was my day to have Daniela from 3pm – 5pm…she was waiting for me and she looked lovely…we went to see Sara at her casa and she had a friend Lisa visiting…we had a lovely time but the Madre did ask before I left to make sure that Daniela did her homework and here she is!!!!

DSCF7562

DSCF7561

DSCF7564

I checked her work and her writing is very good and she seems to be doing well…soon I had to drop her off at her English class and it was a thrill to be able to see her and spend time with her.

Came home and relaxed and now going to watch a movie….

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...