Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday 13th January 2013……an easy day for a change!!!

I know the southern States and Northern Mexico are suffering from some cold weather fronts but here sunny and lovely and enjoyed the Sunday morning tennis just a great way to start the day.  Came home and spent the afternoon reading outside, cleaning the car, cooking a crock pot dinner and then went up to see my friend’s Chris and Juan, they were passing through SMA in their trailer and had stopped for the night by the Botanical gardens.

Juan is Mexican and Chris is from the USA but has lived and worked in Mexico for many years…they are both in the education field and they talked about some options I may have with Paola's Mum to get her education up graded which may lead to a better job for her….thanks guys it was great to see you again safe travels home to Monterrey.

Spent the evening reading some travel books and now going to watch a Netflix...Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...