Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday 28th January 2013……Happy Birthday Janet!!!

My adorable and lovely Sister in law is celebrating her Birthday today and I hope it is a magical event.

With the aid of modern technology I was able to talk to Janet tonight and wish her those thoughts in person…glad you had a great day…love you!!

IMG_2635_thumb1but who is that strange man lurking behind you???

This morning I went and picked up Sara from class and went to her casita for tea and then it was 2 hours of very enjoyable tennis and then I went into town and did some chores, signed up for a course next month and then went to the English school where Daniela goes tonight…I know the owner a lovely lady Ms.Josefina..we talked about the problems I am having at Casa Hogar and she also knows about my long involvement and my relationship with Daniela.

I wrote Daniela a long letter in Spanish, with Carolyn's help, and I bought some chocolate and asked Ms.Josefina if she would give the letter to Daniela and she said she would be very happy to and that she would let her read it in her office…she also told me that any time I wanted to leave a letter with I could so I was happy about that and I shall write to her every week!!!

I then came home about 4pm and did some house hold chores and spent 45 minutes studying Spanish….enjoyed my supper got cleaned up and now doing some more paper work but getting ready to watch the hockey game Vancouver versus Los Angeles…GO KINGS!!!!

Another photo from the archives….when I am not riding a Police motor cycle or my scooter this used to be my other form of transportation!!!!

Scan0010

and then just to prove that I am domesticated..

scan0015Me in Bermuda 1970!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...