Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday 24th October 2012…….Birthday Boy!!

Happy Birthday to my Nephew Mark….hope the day with the family was a really good one!!!!

DSCF5435-001

Class at 9am and again it was an intense class but very informative I am learning slowly but Warren Hardy the owner and teacher is excellent and my partner, Mary, I think is the best I could have.

After class I had my lunch in the little jardin across from the school with this church as my view!!!

DSCF6305

I then went to my favorite vegetable store and bought all of this for my crock pot dinner tomorrow for 40 pesos!!!

DSCF6310

1pm was poker time..now you see the chips..

DSCF6309

but by the end of the afternoon they were gone and I was down 100 pesos!!!!

Came home by 5pm and a cup of tea and relaxation on the couch with my book before cooking supper and now settled down and watching game one of the World Series!!!

Thanks to Jorge this is the photo he took yesterday at Casa Hogar!!!

securedownload

I am presuming you can pick out Daniela and that handsome dude in the back row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

Yes, the man in the back row with the dark blue shirt is indeed handsome and Daniela is truly a beauty - inside and out! Great photo!

mexicokid said...

It has been many months since I banned someone from my blog...Paulalita you could be on that list very soon!!!!!!!Or you need to go to the eye doctor!!!!!L

Paula and Jerry said...

There'll be no shepherd's pie for you with that kind of talk, Lesito! I have brand new glasses and perfect vision, thank you!

mexicokid said...

you had to lower the standard and bring up food very cruel you know i cannot pass by a pie!!!! You win!!!Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...