Monday, October 08, 2012

Monday 8th October 2012……getting stuff done!!

started my morning by Skyping my Brother Malc and Janet in England and wishing them a most wonderful and joyous day on their 46 th wedding anniversary….I had the added bonus of talking with my great Nephew Tom….so a wonderful start to my day…here is my family!!!!

DSCF5434

Scan0026

That gorgeous young man on the left is Malc and the little thug to be on the right is ME!!!

Later on in the afternoon went into town to get the documentation ready for my scooter which I get on Wednesday afternoon.  I already know that some processes are slower here and take some doing but with patience it will all come together and this is what has happened with the scooter but I did it all legally and now it is almost finished.

The scoter is a different design but one which I will find very useful here in  SMA!!!

scooter

Managed a couple of hours in the lounge chair before going to pick up Carolyn and driving her to Queretaro to see her Doctor, she is not getting better and needs a full battery of tests..her appointment is at 5.30pm.

Map picture

The drive was really nice it is just about the end of the wild flowers…the appointment went well and Carolyn has to have some local tests tomorrow and has a new medicine to take and she feels much better just going there……we went out to supper at my favorite restaurant Hecho's en Mexico and ran into my poker buddy Herb and his charming wife Doris……

So a busy day but another good one  Yashi Koshi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...