Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday 19th October 2012………I have no idea where the day went!!!

My morning started by going up to the dentist office where I take the girls and I made an appointment for Paola next Tuesday morning at 11.30am before she goes to school at 2pm, she needs a cleaning and a check up.

Yesterday with Carolyn’s help I spoke to Paola’s mother, Ericka, and she gave me permission to take Paola to the dentist and also to take her out tomorrow afternoon, so that is great…the not so great news is that I have asked by e mail, three times to have Daniela at the same time but to date have not heard any reply.  The changes at CH are proving to be hard for me to understand.

DSCF6241

This is the dentist’s office nothing special to look at and very basic inside but the dentist is really good and the girls have been there before and her prices are really good.

In the afternoon I did some home chores, some studying and then went over to Carolyn’s and helped her pack she is driving to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow for two weeks, she has shares in a condo there and she is looking forward to some ocean breezes and to get her strength back after being quite sick for nearly two months!!.  She treated me to an early dinner and then we watched Slum Dog Millionaire, another very thought provoking movie!!

Small world as it is I am now watching the BC Lions play Edmonton in the Canadian football league…….hope you have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

Me too. Go Lions!

It looks like it will be a while longer before we can watch the Canucks beat Edmonton.

mexicokid said...

remind again who the canucks are??? Did you see my T shirt a few posts ago???????????????Good football game cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...