Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday 23 rd October 2012……one day TWO GIRLS!!!!!

As usual for Tuesday morning 2 hours of tennis which I again thoroughly enjoyed.  After tennis I went to Paola’s house to take her to her dentist appointment.

Her Mum was there and again very friendly Paola looked great and had a big smile.  We drove to the dentist and here she is having a check of the equipment!!!

DSCF6285

Let the cleaning begin!!!

DSCF6286

It was 150 pesos for the cleaning almost 13 dollars and the final smile!!!

DSCF6284

This kid is unbelievable she sang all the way home on the back of the scooter…this is the happiest I have seen her.

When we got home I tried to tell her Mum that she has 2 cavities and needs to go back and I had booked an appointment for the same time and date next Tuesday and her Mum understood and that is fine.  I left and Paola was on her way to school.

I then went down to the central plaza and had lunch just watching the people passing by..looking at the beautiful church..

DSCF6288

DSCF6287

Earlier I had received an e mail informing me of a group photo being taken at CH and that I was invited so I went there at 5pm….it was great to see all the girls they come dashing up to me and are all so happy ..whilst waiting for the photo I had about 12 of them sit on the wall and we played school with me holding up fingers and them telling me in English how many…they love to play…this cute little thing is deep in thought!!

DSCF6297

Daniela!!!

DSCF6303

What a bonus to see them both in one day.

After supper and a shower it was homework time!!!!

School in the morning….Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...