Saturday, October 06, 2012

Saturday 6th October 2012…….me and my girls!!!!

Well my sunny Saturday morning started with two hours of great tennis singles with my friend Loren…he is a goof friend and we played two long sets winning one each…but what a smashing(pun intended) way to start a day…back home I saw a live English soccer game..

DSCF6013

and my first hummingbird!!

DSCF6017

I had made arrangements to pick up Paola at 2.00 pm and so last night I e mailed CH to see if I could get Daniela as well and this morning I received an e mail saying I could so I went first to CH and got Daniela and Lupita, her sister came along as well….we then went and picked up Paola drove up to

DSCF6018

the grounds are lovely and there is a special paly area for the kids…sit back and enjoy three kids having a fabulous time!!!

DSCF6020

DSCF6023

DSCF6026

DSCF6024

DSCF6030

DSCF6031

DSCF6038

The had such fun playing, laughing and enjoying nature!!!

DSCF6042

Teri this one is for you…thanks so much for the wonderful artist sets!!!!!

DSCF6052

DSCF6053

I then took them to the fruit market and let them pick their own and I also picked up a few things to give to Paola’s Mum!!

DSCF6054

We dropped Paola off first and saw her Mum she thanked me for the fruit and I asked if I could see her again and she was happy for that…Never seen Paola that happy for a long while!!!

Then returned the girls to CH and they also were very happy.

Carolyn is feeling a little better and we took a drive to see some of the wild flowers outside of town..

DSCF6057

DSCF6059

DSCF6058

So a great Saturday!!!

3 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

LOVE the new picture of the girls on your blog and seeing all of them soooo happy! Can't wait to give them hugs.

living.boondockingmexico said...

Glad to see you are "home". The pics are great and it looks like you are really happy.

mexicokid said...

thanks yesterday was the icing on the cake...I just hope I can continue to see the girls on a regular basis and it seems it will be easier to see Paola...life is great here cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...